Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Back in Amman

I'm back in Amman after a few months of being in Boston. In the meantime, things have been progressing. We've had volunteers ride new routes (we're up to 90 now), and Syntax has been doing a great job on the design of the first version of the printed, 2-D map.

On this most recent trip, I've been having meetings to set up a new use of the data we've been collecting, an accessibility map. I've also been riding a few buses to connect more neighborhoods to our map. I'll post a few thoughts and stories from those rides over the next few days.

Since Google is shuttering its My Maps service, we're migrating over to CartoDB. The new data, pretty roughly thrown up on CartoDB with minimal styling, is viewable here.

2 comments:

  1. Google is not shutting down My Maps, what they already shut down in January is Google Maps Engine only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is actually special. I've discovered your site revolutionary. You've chosen really amazing style for the drawing. We valued this.
    nyc bus tracker

    ReplyDelete